incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From sean gayton <gayta...@hotmail.com>
Subject Helping open office
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 00:49:41 GMT

Hi,  My name is Sean and my peer is Bianca (cc'd) and we're looking to help contribute to
Open Office.We were hoping we could assist with some documentation in creating a simple user
guide and installation guide for computer illiterate users.We were also looking into assisting
with some marketing, like developing artwork for open office to use. We are both 3rd year
IT students studying at the University of Ballarat, Australia and need to contribute to an
open source project for a major assignment.We would love to help open office in anyway we
can.  Thank you.  Regards,Sean Gayton and Bianca Kosir.