incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From D Wiemers <dgw17...@hotmail.com>
Subject Open Office Web Developer Tool
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 16:34:50 GMT

Hello,

     My name is Daniel Wiemers. I have been using Open office for the last 6 months, and I
love it! I wanted to tell you how much I like it, and thank you for the time and effort you
have devoted in developing it.

     Have you ever thought to make a web development tool like Microsoft Front Page? I think
it would be a wonderful addition to Open Office, and many people would find it very useful
as Front Page seems to have been left unfinished, convoluted, confusing, and frustrating.
I think a lot of people would like to make basic web pages, maybe with some buttons, a background,
videos, java, stuff like that, and I have found that finding good web development tools, even
if you are willing to pay a lot of money for them, is not easy. I really like Open Office,
and I find it easy to use and easy to learn. I think Open Office would be a great company
to make a shareware web development tool, that is easy to use and easy to learn.

Thank you,

-Daniel