incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Apache OpenOffice (incubating) - fund allocation for ACEU 2012
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 16:38:12 GMT
Hey Oliver,

On Sep 25, 2012, at 8:37 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:

> Hi Chris,
> nice ping-pong communication :-)

Right back at ya ;) Final comments below!

> On 25.09.2012 17:09, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
>>> [..snip..]
>> Yep! Thanks for the concrete description.
> great.
> Something which is not urgent and can be clarified later. It would be great to have it
at hand when the accepted application notifications are sent out:
> What kind of data for which payment type is needed?

Yep, the types of thing we typically need:

* If they are in the US and have a US bank we can pay from a Bank Account/Routing #
* If they are abroad, we can do an International Wire transfer
* If they want a wire transfer in the US, we can do that too
* We can probably do a "check payment", though I am not sure and Sam can confirm that

In addition to the above, name, address, phone would also probably be good things to
collect too.

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246