incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shukla, Mangesh" <>
Subject RE: Netbeans integration with OpenOffice.org3.4.0
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 12:25:01 GMT
Hi Carl,
   Thanks for the update.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Marcum []
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: Netbeans integration with OpenOffice.org3.4.0

I have been working on it when I have a chance.

On 09/10/2012 06:06 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 9/10/12 10:30 AM, Shukla, Mangesh wrote:
>> Hi ,
>>     I am new to this forum and OpenOffice development as well.
>> I would like to know by when the Netbeans 7.2 plugin for OpenOffice.org3.4.0, will
be available.
>> I am trying to run the SDK samples and cant' see the OpenOffice.org3.4 plugin in
the Update center for Netbeans7.2. Any help on getting this will be highly appreciated.
> there is work ongoing on the plugin and probably Carl can give an
> update about the current status. Once this update work is done we can
> try to reach out to the NetBeans guys to make the plugin again
> available via their update center.
> Juergen

See this page:

There is working alpha version linked to there.

I have a newer version I can update this evening US EST.

I'll post back on this thread when I've uploaded it.

After I've uploaded it. I thought I would tag it v3.0.0 What is the procedure for this? Review
first? lazy consensus?

Best regards,

View raw message