incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Janík <Pa...@Janik.cz>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1388877 - in /incubator/ooo/trunk/main: cui/source/dialogs/ cui/source/inc/ default_images/introabout/ default_images/res/ desktop/zipintro/ sd/source/ui/slideshow/ sfx2/inc/sfx2/ sfx2/source/appl/ vcl/inc/vcl/ vcl/source/gdi/
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:12:22 GMT
> * and the using declaration:
>
>  using namespace com::sun::star;
>
> The compiler should detect that system::XSystemShellExecute is
> com::sun::star::system::XSystemShellExecute and so on, unless it
> collides with a system namespace on the system's headers ?
>
> Anyway feel free to commit it, if this solves your problem.

I'll wait for other's opinions, because I too thought that it should work as written (using
c:s:s), weird.

Other parts of the code use

namespace css = com::sun::star;
uno::Reference< css::system::XSystemShellExecute > xSystemShell(...

despite the fact that using namespace com::sun::star is there as well. Maybe "system" is somehow
strange.

Any ideas about the strangeness? ;-)
--
Pavel Janík