incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yong Lin Ma <mayo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PMC] Proposed PMC List
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 02:05:21 GMT
Louis,
You are on the list. So to Ian. You may understand the process.  There
will be far more ten
on the final PMC roster.   This is a chance to give others credits,
especially those not been mentioned on any lists yet.

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:56 PM, Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would agree with Peter's list but would ask that Ian Lynch be considered. Here's why:
Whom do we have speaking on behalf of education and ecosystem development? As I'm not on this
list—and I'm not suggesting I ought to be—I think that someone like Ian, who's work is
so involved with OO and has been—would provide good insight into how what is done at Apache
OO affects the ecosystem as a whole.

--
Regards

Yong Lin Ma