incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] What to do to post to ooo-announce?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 13:58:15 GMT
On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
<orwittmann@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently perparing a message to promote ApacheCon EU 2012 and the
> OpenOffice track. I want to post it to our mailing lists inclusive
> ooo-announce.
>
> I am remembering that ooo-announce is somehow special regarding posts.
> Can somebody help to get my post out on ooo-announce?

Send the post from your Apache email address.  The list manager
automatically rejects any emails that are not coming from apache.org
addresses.

If you don't have your mail client sent to route emails through the
Apache SMTP server then you could ask someone to post it for you.  For
example, I could do that.

Regards,

-Rob