incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft Blog Post: Use the Source, Luke
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:53:57 GMT
On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Donald Whytock <dwhytock@gmail.com> wrote:
> Syntax-weenie:

Thanks, I've made those corrections, as well as the typo noted by
Andrea and the information and getting more info on the source code.
I also added the lines of code stat from Andre.

I'll let the earth turn and if no more comments then I'll go ahead and publish.

I then have one more blog post that I had already started in draft
form.  This is about Apache OpenOffice and ODF.  I'll finish what I
started there and then I'll be pleased to yield to the other
volunteers who are rumored to be eager to blog, if only I wasn't doing
it so much.

Regards.

-Rob