incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Record one-day download numbers
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 20:37:29 GMT
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> That record did not last long.  We broke the record the very next day
> (Tuesday)  The new one-day download record is 192,305.

Catching up after my vacation.

We set new records for 1-day downloads on the following two days as well:

Wed Aug 29:  195305
Thurs Aug 30: 197479

So four days in a row of new records.  Good momentum, I think,
especially for the traditionally slow vacation season.

It looks like around 1/3 of these are upgrade downloads, i.e.,
downloads originating from upgrade notifications in OpenOffice.

As of yesterday the total download count for 3.4.x installs is 16.4 million.

Updated charts are here:  http://www.openoffice.org/stats/

Regards,

-Rob