incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Torrent connection for AOo 3.4.x download
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 15:52:02 GMT
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Donald Whytock <dwhytock@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone asked/is anyone asking Infra about a torrent tracker?

I doubt they would set one up just for us.  And most other Apache
projects have much smaller distributions, so I don't think there is a
wider Apache need for this.

Could we just use a public tracker, like PublicBitTorrent?  And host
the .torrent files on our website, linked to from the download page
(or a page under it)?

-Rob

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Albino B Neto <bino28@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Raphael Bircher <rbircher@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hi Rory

for AOO 3.4.x, as there had been for OOo 3.3 and earlier.