incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ML Moderators
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:18:14 GMT
On 10 September 2012 15:27, Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12-09-08, at 20:58 , Peter Junge <peter.junge@gmx.org> wrote:
>
>> On 9/9/2012 6:41 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
>>> Hi -
>>>
>>> Since Rob and Dennis will be leaving their ML moderators it is time to revisit
all of the lists. There are others that need action. I think we should be replacing mentors
(unless they explicitly choose to remain.)

>> [...]
>>
>>> Below I put a ? where I think we need people
>>>
>>> ooo-announce
>>> imacat
>>> robweir - Rob did not include this in his list.
>>> ?
>>
>> You may add me. (I'm pj@a.o)
>> [...]
>>
>>> ooo-issues
>>> danese - mentor
>>> rubys - mentor
>>
>> You may add me.
>>

>>> ooo-notifications
>>> danese - mentor
>>> rubys - mentor
>>
>> You may add me.
>>
>>> ooo-private
>>> robweir
>>> danese - mentor
>>> jsc
>>> orcmid
>>> ? Louis?
>>
>> You may add me.
>>
>>> ooo-qa
>>> lilyzhao8@gmail.com
>>> maho
>>> robweir
>>
>> You may add me.
>>
>> Peter
>

> Please also add me to all those email lists, too, if you have not already. I'm still
going through mail…..

> My alias is luispo at gmail.
>
> Louis

If it helps, add me to 000-dev. I'm on +0000 UTC. If that is covered I
can do something else.
--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940