incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clipart library
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 21:36:07 GMT
On 3 September 2012 02:19, Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com> wrote:
> KG03 - see comments inline
>
> On Aug 31, 2012, at 4:12 PM, Ian Lynch <ianrlynch@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 31 August 2012 02:20, Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> KG02 -see comments inline.

>>> KG02 - yes, it would be great to clean this up

>>> KG02 - This is an interesting consideration.  When we think about social,
>>> we need to apply the social integration to the context of office
>>> productivity.  I feel that social clip art is a great example of future
>>> capabilities.
>>>
>>> KG02 - I will include this scenario in the social design explorations.
>>
>> Once I have finished first iteration of sorting I'll send you the
>> details so you can see what we have.
>>
> KG03 - Ian, great job. Ya, reach out to me when your further along. In the interim, I'll
capture a clipart social scenario.

I have put the sorted clip art in a zip file in my public drop box folder

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1115462/casource.zip

Snag is it is 360 meg! So not sure what is the best approach for
dealing with it. Could probably do with further sorting but at least
there is a good start so anyone could refine it to their particular
needs much more quickly than starting from scratch.

--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940

Wales.