incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PMC] Proposed PMC List
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 09:32:16 GMT
I don't think I could do this fairly so I'm abstaining :-)

For me, if people think I can be useful I'm happy to be included but
equally I understand there are people much more qualified and with
more time and resource to commit than I can so no real problem for me
to be excluded.

--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940