incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] defining roles for management, coordination, work items...
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 05:40:15 GMT
Hello All,

Great collection of community roles.

Without creating a full method library, which is really heavy lifting,
might we make some associations between the roles with activities, work
products and responsibilities.

We could include a RACI (responsible, accountable, consulted, informed)
matrix to define how roles who perform work and create work product, work
with other roles to deliver.

Some thoughts...

Regards,
Kevin