incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "F C. Costero" <fjcc.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 02:30:40 GMT
Why the complete absence of Base in the survey? On the en and es
forums I see a lot more traffic concerning Base than Impress. Here are
the number of topics (in thousands) in the various sub forums for en,
es and fr
EN
Writer 12.4
Calc  9.4
Impress 1.8
Base 5.0

FR
Writer 6.0
Calc  6.7
Impress 1.2
Base 3.4

ES
Writer 1.4
Calc  1.5
Impress 0.2
Base 1.0

Obviously, questions on a forum do not equate to the number of users.
Maybe Base just generates more questions and problems. But I think
this provides some evidence that Base is not less active than Impress.
Francis