incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Blog Post: Use the Source, Luke
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:16:20 GMT
Syntax-weenie:

"has and continues to grow" -> "has grown and continues to grow"

"but also helping users use it" -> "but also by helping users use it"

"natural for an product" -> "natural for a product" (or "natural for
any product"?)

"optimized for a specific install scenarios" -> "optimized for
specific install scenarios"

"Our Extensions websites" -- there's more than one?

Don