incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org Business Partnership Inquiry
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 17:32:20 GMT
This is the third occurrence of the exact same letter from Faith.  I'm
thinking autogen.  There really should be an unsubscribe...

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:45 AM, Ian Lynch <ianrlynch@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 September 2012 07:49, faith@filepuma.com <faith@filepuma.com> wrote:
>> Hi OpenOffice.org Webmaster,
>>
>> I'm sorry to bother you.
>> I am Faith from Filepuma.com. I write to you just to consult whether we can have
a potential chance to cooperate with you. And recently we have updated your product at our
site that you can have a visit.

>> Filepuma.com is a website for providing the simplest method of downloading the newest
versions of the best software, and we are not focusing on quantity but quality. To make your
downloads as fast as possible, we provide very fast servers with 100Mb connections.

>> You are really a great tool and OpenOffice.org enjoys great reputation among users.
We're very interested in becoming the mirror for OpenOffice.org download. I'm sure our partnership
can guarantee you great advantages. We can do a few things to promote your program like newsletter
mentions and front-page exposure.

>> If you have any other ideas we are very open and happy to discuss them on becoming
OpenOffice.org's mirror download link. What we want to have is a win-win relationship that
benefits us both. We strongly think that business cooperation between you and us will be a
wise decision, and both of us can have more triumphs.

>> Looking forward to receiving your feedback very much. Thanks for your time.
>>
>> P.S. If answering mails like this one is not among your daily tasks, please forward
it to the appropriate executive. Thanks again.