incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Waterval <waterval....@gmail.com>
Subject [user documentation] Requirements for a documentation project
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:09:18 GMT
Hi all,

As I have more free time until June 2013, I plan to continue writing a user
documentation for OOoLight (Educoo.org). As the two products AOO et
OOoLight are, from an end user point of view of course, relatively similar
to use, my goal is to try to interfacing properly with the AOO project, to
allow an easy reuse of some parts by people here who could be interested to
create a specific AOO documentation project.
So, I will work with the Alv2 licence and I have signed the CLA in june. Is
it enough or are there more requirements?

Regards
--
gw