incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Waterval <waterval....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [user documentation] Requirements for a documentation project
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:04:54 GMT
Bonsoir Cyril,
Hi all,

2012/9/13 FR web forum <oooforum@free.fr>

> Bonjour Guy,
>
> <cut>
>
> >Become a committer is not my priority. I would only produce something
> >helpful for endusers in my langage (I don't speak English)
> I send again my proposition to join the french forum.
> We have a specific forum dedicated to documentation:
> http://forum.openoffice.org/fr/forum/forum37.html
> You are welcome to help us.

Many thanks for your proposition and your work for the AOO project.
But I'm already member of the Educoo project and I will not disperse me in
too many different projects. However, as there's a lack of documentation
released under ALv2.0, if you decide to produce something with this
License, please, let me know so I could see if I could help.
I think it's time now to collect people who agree to write and share
documents with this license, to avoid having a mix of documents with a
cocktail of different licences which are difficult to share properly.
Please, consider that I don't criticize the quality of these documents, but
only the fact that doing so, we never will have a coherent documentation
system. If we had a collection of homogen documents, based on a common
template, even in different languages, it could be  possible to merge them
in a central official documentation in English that could be maintained and
translated in the different languages. Such a work, or another alternative
that requires merging of documents, is only possible if we use the official
ALV2.0 license. Only my opinion.

PS : désolé pour le retard de la réponse, mais je suis pas mal occupé en
fin de semaine.

A+/Regards
--
gw