incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC List
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 20:15:26 GMT
On 9/17/12, Andrew Rist <andrew.rist@oracle.com> wrote:
> One thing I think it is important to point out is that this is not a
> proposal for the 'Final PMC' as in the ONLY ten I think belong on the PMC.
> This approach is to have everyone give up their nomination list 10
> worthy community members.  Assuming all the lists are not identical -
> the final list should be a more full representation of the project.

I understand the point of having a pool of 10 members and decide from
it, however is the discussion of seats a requirement for the
graduation, and if such, will there be taken from the amount of
mentions?

Since the graduation is projected for ApacheCon these points become
also relevant to address.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice