incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wolf Halton <wolf.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 02:52:32 GMT
Automated curation will help a lot. The old page was very difficult to deal
with and not very aluring to some consultants (me for instance) to market
services from.

Automated submission of contultant pages would be cool, too. If a
service-provider could set up their own page and request inclusion of a
link on the service-providers page, the moderation would be less work.

Wolf Halton
http://sourcefreedom.com
Apache developer:
wolfhalton@apache.org