incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From tapas <tapas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi, AOO 3.4.1 build breaks in Windows XP
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 19:32:29 GMT
Hi Ariel/ALL

If you can't upload full source tree then at least attach following things
for windows build:

1) configure command
2) cygwin version
3) out put of configure command in cygwin shell
4) svn revision number of your source tree
5) contents of cygwin path variable in cygwin shell.
6) win_env_set.sh file produced by your configure command
7) if possible then please also let me know contents of main/external/
directory and send dmake source file/link OR dmake executable in windows

I can try to find faults in my build with these information. Please help
me.

Thank you
tapas