incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Albino B Neto <bin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]: AOO 3.4.1 reflection and lessons learned
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 19:19:49 GMT
Hi

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 8:24 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com> wrote:
> AOO 3.4.1 was our second release and I would like to do some reflection
> of the past and especially the hot phase in the end where we tried to
> finalize the version. Things that were not so good and that can and
> should be improved in the future. I am looking for general remarks and
> feedback from people who were involved in this release process and who
> were affected in one or the other way.

What was written in the wiki I agree!

We use other communication tools to test bugs, hunting bugs, ,
eliminate bugs, . I mean, we could have every two months or more, a
day on irc (or elsewhere) to discuss about the bugs, questions of AOO,
specific time in UTC (-1, -2, -3, ... 5,6,7), an example in Brazil
(UTC -3) mark at 8 pm.

About alpha, beta 1, beta 2, RC1, RC2, be released and circulated in
networks. So we have a feedback, and when we leave the final say 100%.

Albino