incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Albino B Neto <bin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Change of 'soffice' name
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 18:59:26 GMT
Hi.

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org> wrote:
> There has been issues in installing LibreOffice and OpenOffice
> basically because they are derived from StarOffice, since the Oracle
> transfer StarOffice no longer exist however OOo still have it's roots
> on it's code and libraries.

Yes, there is this conflict in libraries soffice.

Some colleagues were able to install without problems AOO and Libo
conflict in linux. Others had problems like me.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
<arielch@apache.org> wrote:
> I've been told that a similar problem happens on Debian, and on ubuntu,
> with the desktop-integration package.

Yeah. Can It install the force.

I use only the AOO as office official. (:

Albino