incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Huaidong Qiu <qiuhuaid...@gmail.com>
Subject [Call For UI Review] About the attribute list level of paragraph style
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:27:00 GMT
Hi all,

I need some advice from the UI expert about the list
level attribute of Numbering Enhancement feature.

I need a UI to link a numbering level of a list style to a paragraph style.
 I want add a list box control into the "Options" tab page of the
"Numbering style" dialog.

The steps to open this tab page are:

1. New a writer document.
2. press F11 open the "Style and Formatting" dialog.
3. choose the "list style" tab page
4. open context menu by left click on the tab page, select "new..." menu
item
5. select the "Options" tab page of the "Numbering style" dialog.

Here is a changed UI screen shot, I put this picture into the wiki page for
this feature

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/File:Listlevel.png

here is the wiki page for the Numbering Enhancement feature

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/NumberingEnhancementforMSInteroperability

Thanks