incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Repo in University Brazil
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:11:34 GMT
On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM, Albino B Neto <bino28@apache.org> wrote:

> If you must have statistics. (:
> But, In another location it is also possible to have statistics.

Perhaps others on this list have other opinions or comments... don´t get me
wrong. I´m just an observer on this list and not related to SF.net or the
AOO project administration... I´m just making an observation on how the
SF.net mirroring system works, based on what I´ve seen (ie. all
sf.netmirrors redirected by the
sf.net download links seem to host the whole sf.net archive and not just a
subset of it).

FC
act
- George Orwell