incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Repo in University Brazil
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:11:34 GMT
On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM, Albino B Neto <> wrote:

> If you must have statistics. (:
> But, In another location it is also possible to have statistics.

Perhaps others on this list have other opinions or comments... don´t get me
wrong. I´m just an observer on this list and not related to or the
AOO project administration... I´m just making an observation on how the mirroring system works, based on what I´ve seen (ie. all
sf.netmirrors redirected by the download links seem to host the whole archive and not just a
subset of it).

- George Orwell