incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From chengjh <chen...@apache.org>
Subject [Proposal]Propose to Improve the Graphic Bullets Interoperability with MS Word Binary Format
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 01:49:12 GMT
Hi

Graphic Bullet is a kind of bullet that is used in both MS Office and
Apache OpenOffice.org. And it provides fancy graphics to replace the
special characters as bullets and is used broadly. Unfortunately, till now,
Apache OpenOffice.org Writer can not provide the fidelity with MS Word on
the function area. So, I think it's time for us to do the graphic bullets
fidelity improvement. And we will focus on it through this wiki
http://s.apache.org/W8v. You are welcome to comment.Thanks.

--

Best Regards,Jianhong Cheng