incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jim smith <jno...@hotmail.com>
Subject Email.............
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 02:12:25 GMT
Hello,
I’ve got to tell you, Open Office is the best office software ever. I used MS OFFICE for
9 years, but that because of OUTLOOK. But now my OUTLOOK is corrupt I can’t use it anymore
so I’m using my Open Office now. 1 question, will you ever have a email program to add on
the Open Office? If you need a Beta tester for an email program I’d be happy to volunteer.
But I guess about 10 million other people would to. I know a lot of people who switched from
MS Office to Open Office.
Thanks for a GREAT product.
Jim Smith
Lafayette,TN 37083