incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [PERSONAL] My absence
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 22:58:19 GMT
Hi Don,

Very sorry for the trauma. Glad that she is stable and recovering.

Thank you for planning the AOO track for ApacheConEU. I enjoyed our discussions with Andrew
and others at the last ApacheCon NA. I'm sure that there will be many more people from the
project then the three of us.

BTW - I am planning to attend ApacheCon NA February in Portland. If I get work clearance I'll
be submitting a presentation proposal (its documents but not AOO.)

Regards,
Dave