incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: board report for Sept. 20, 2012
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2012 00:48:11 GMT
We are not a TLP the board report is to the IPMC and needs to be ready much, much sooner than
two days before the board meeting.

We need to have this ready by a date like September 12.

The IPMC will review the report. We should be discussing our graduation plans.

The report will go here: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2012 when that page is
created.

With my IPMC hat,
Dave

On Aug 31, 2012, at 4:53 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> In June, we all worked together via e-mail on the Board report to incubator, and  I think
most of us agreed that worked pretty well. But, I thought we could find a better contribution
mechanism rather than e-mail and editing my one person.

> We have another quarterly report that will be due Sept 20. I've put a new page (empty)
on the Planning Wiki containing 2 child pages -- the June report and an empty Sept placeholder.
Hopefully, we can use the June report as a template and collectively contribute to the Sept
report before its due date of Sept 18 (two days before the Board meeting). Please contribute
as you see fit.