incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Updating Committers on Project Status Page (was RE: New committer: Chen ZuoJun)
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 02:32:17 GMT

On Sep 23, 2012, at 7:14 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> Rob,
>
> I recently took a look at <http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html>
to see if I could derive that list from the Roster.

> What gave me pause is that the list is apparently maintained in XML.  I could not find
anywhere that MarkDown is used.  Is that correct?

Yes, I believe that infra creates rosters in various ways from the authz lists.

Here is another example:

http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ooo

> I could still mechanically derive the XML elements that are used now, although it is
a bit more complicated than search and replace on a CSV of an extract of the roster.  If I
were to do that, I would also indicate who is on the PPMC.

When we become an TLP then we can also have a similar ooo-private authz which will be the
PMC.

> Any suggestions?

Link to these pages.

Regards,