incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 20:40:48 GMT
Yong Lin Ma wrote:
> I hope other PMC members who are
> willing to take the Chair role do not hesitate to step up.

Exactly. And about the rest, Rob and Dave clarified very well what the
current phase is about, and there's no need to discuss my name further
in this phase where we are collecting nominations. As for me, I find
more appropriate to wait until we have collected all nominations, to
respect people who might want to propose further names.

> Whoever be the Chair finally will get the support of the whole team.

Of course.

Regards,
   Andrea.