incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Max Merbald <max.merb...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: NewWikiMainPage (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:15:20 GMT
H there,

for Win XP you can use the current version of Apache OpenOffice (3.4.1)
and I can't think of  anything that could disturb Microsoft Works when
you are installing OpenOffice. Just go ahead!

Max

Am 28.09.2012 19:49, schrieb Holder, Shelia Kay CIV (US):
> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: FOUO
>
> Can you help me?
>
> I am trying to help my pastor rebuild his emachine EL1200-06W PC after a virus.  He currently
has Microsoft XP Home Edition with Microsoft Works.  He had 97-2003 file formats in PowerPoint
and Word.  Since he lost Office, what version of Open Office for those file formats (97-2003)
do I need to download to help him?  Will it affect his Microsoft Works?