incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [ACEU FUNDING] granting processes - setup and next steps
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:47:16 GMT
Hi,

the granting processes for the ApacheCon EU 2012 funding can be started - see
thread [1] for details.
We have got the following team together to drive this effort:
- Peter Junge
- Louis Suárez-Potts
- Jürgen Schmidt
- Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (myself)
Of course, anybody who want to join this team is welcome.

The details regarding the "real" payment of the funding has been more or less
clarified with ASF Treasurer - see thread [2].

The next step is to get the announcements for the funding and the details how to
apply for it out.
Thus, I propose to draft and discuss corresponding messages - one for the
"ticket discount" funding and one for the "travel expense subsidy" funding -
here on ooo-dev.
I will be busy with my family and my favorite soccer team over the weekend.
Thus, if somebody else has some resources left, please go ahead.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/k3yngrujqjgnnz4a
[2] http://markmail.org/message/da4gap6qubeuqvxg

Best regards, Oliver.