incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: build svtools and sw with debug
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 06:12:54 GMT
Hi,

On 27.09.2012 21:54, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Answering to myself ...

Not having CDEFS+=-D_STLP_DEBUG means that we will have no additional checking
stuff in a DEBUG=yes build. Right?

My current impression is the following:
- the new boost version makes more or different use of stl
- we are not building with the "right" compiler and link switches in DEBUG=yes
builds.
- the three needed adjustments to module setup_native, svtools and sw avoid the
build breakers. I am not sure, if they are only workaround

Best regards, Oliver.