incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Spread the Word of ApacheCon EU 2012 OpenOffice Track?
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:34:46 GMT
Hi,

On 27.09.2012 10:39, imacat wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>      I was reminded of something:  Should we spread the word of ApacheCon
> EU 2012 OpenOffice track?  It's not only an opportuniy to meet our PMC
> members, committers, but also people who are interested and care.
> Should we have something more than the announcement from the ASF board?

Yes, we should and I would had already done it.
But, currently some talks for track OpenOffice are missing in the offical
conference schedule [1]. Thus, I am working on it to get this fixed together
with the ApacheCon EU 2012 planners. Then I will post some announcement.

[1] http://www.apachecon.eu/schedule/

Best regards, Oliver.