incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 20:46:37 GMT

> Hi Andrew,
>
> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 10:07:14AM -0700, Andrew Rist wrote:
>> On 9/26/2012 4:58 AM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
>>> Hi Oliver, *

>>> The root cause of this seems to be on an error loading Perl libraries:
>>> http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux32-nightly/builds/261/steps/compile_2/logs/stdio
>>>
>>> ** GET http://www.ijg.org/files/jpegsrc.v8d.tar.gz ==> /usr/bin/perl:
>>> symbol lookup error:
>>> /home/buildslave20/perl5/lib/perl5/i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int/auto/HTML/Parser/Parser.so:
>>> undefined symbol: Perl_Istack_sp_ptr
>>>
>>> And the Win build bot is failing due to missing msvcr100.dll
>>> http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/321/steps/shell_2/logs/stdio
>> I'll load that in today.  If anyone wants to get more involved in
>> the buildbots, I am happy to help get them up to speed and
>> understanding the setup.
> Ok, I'd like to help here, at least with the Linux bots, where I'm more
> familiar
Great - I will start another thread with some ideas I have on this.
> (I only use windows I'm forced to do so).
We won't force you to go there...

>> Where should the VS 9 and VS 10 files be placed now?  Has the
>> location changed?
> You don't need to place the whole  Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
> Redistributable, only that msvcr100.dll, and it goes into
> trunk/main/external/msvcp100/ as you already did it:
>
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/322/steps/shell/logs/stdio
> `../../main_xtra/external/msvcp100/msvcr100.dll' -> `./external/msvcp100/msvcr100.dll'
>
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/322/steps/shell_2/logs/stdio
> checking for msvcr100.dll... found and executable
>

>> Also, this is not the only thing breaking the win buildbot - it has
>> only pushed the error earlier in the flow.
>> (actually - msvcr100.dll added to main_xtra dir and build kicked
>> off... http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/322 )
>
> This looks like an error fetching extensions:
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/322/steps/shell_3/logs/stdio
> downloading to
> E:/slave14/aoo-win7/build/ext_sources/nl-dict-v2.00g.oxt.part
> 500 Can't connect to superb-dca2.dl.sourceforge.net:80 (Operation now in progress) (21s)
> failed to download http://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-extensions/files/1456/6/nl-dict-v2.00g.oxt/download
at E:/slave14/aoo-win7/build/main/solenv/bin/modules/ExtensionsLst.pm line 536.
This is a repeated error.  I think it is more than a timeout.  Is this
an issue related to the redirect?
Haven't been able to look into the issue, but it may actually be an issue.

A.