incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:07:14 GMT

On 9/26/2012 4:58 AM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> Hi Oliver, *
>
> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 09:59:15AM +0200, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the linux32 buildbot got a failure on downloading the jpeg tarball.
>>
>> I will - for testing purpose - change the primary download URL in
>> order to somehow limit the search for the failure cause.
> The root cause of this seems to be on an error loading Perl libraries:
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux32-nightly/builds/261/steps/compile_2/logs/stdio
>
> ** GET http://www.ijg.org/files/jpegsrc.v8d.tar.gz ==> /usr/bin/perl:
> symbol lookup error:
> /home/buildslave20/perl5/lib/perl5/i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int/auto/HTML/Parser/Parser.so:
> undefined symbol: Perl_Istack_sp_ptr
>
> And the Win build bot is failing due to missing msvcr100.dll
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/321/steps/shell_2/logs/stdio
I'll load that in today.  If anyone wants to get more involved in the
buildbots, I am happy to help get them up to speed and understanding the
setup.

Where should the VS 9 and VS 10 files be placed now?  Has the location
changed?

Also, this is not the only thing breaking the win buildbot - it has only
pushed the error earlier in the flow.
(actually - msvcr100.dll added to main_xtra dir and build kicked off...
http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/322 )

A.