incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Apache OpenOffice (incubating) - fund allocation for ACEU 2012
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:19:26 GMT
Hi Chris,

just one missing confirmation in our ping-pong ;-)

> [snip]

>>> Not sure about this :) The ApacheCon folks, or Mellissa, our EA, would
>>> probably be
>>> good people to ask, so I've CC'ed Melissa here.
>>
>> Yes, it is possible. What we need to know (send to planners@apachecon.com) is:
>>
>> - ticket name
>> - discount code
>> - discount level
>> - promotion start and end dates
>>

> The ApacheCon planners confirmed that a promotion code is possible.
> Is it ok for ASF treasurer to "pay the bill" for the used ticket discounts to
> the "ACEU 2012 ticket service"?

Everything settled here regarding the "pay" of the "ticket discount" money?

Thus, a possible process would look like the following:
- From the granting process we will know many ticket discounts are needed.
- Requesting corresponding promotion code at ACEU 2012 planners.
- Notification of Treasurer@, president@ and operations@ about the "ticket
discount" amount
- ACEU 2012 planners provide payment information to Treasurer@, president@ and
operations@
--> "received" entry
- After the ACEU 2012 the ACEU 2012 planners notify Treasurer@, president@ and
operations@ about used amount
--> "approved" entry with probably reduced amount.

Best regards, Oliver.