incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 01:19:50 GMT
Hi Andrew,

thanks a lot for the proposal. Great work!

What I would like to do is also including those who got 2 nominations,
because I find some names there that certainly contribute a lot but are
just not as visible as others.

As Dennis had proposed, I would also prefer to move on in 72 hour steps.

For everything else a big +1!

Thanks again,
Peter