incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: [Plugtest-org] Invitation for the Berlin 2012 plugfest
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:20:53 GMT
Hi,

On 24.09.2012 21:24, robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Forwarded with the permission of the author, inviting members of the AOO
> community to attend this worthy event.

A similar presentation to the one which I had submitted together with Svante
Schubert for the ApacheCon EU 2012 will be given at this ODF Plugfest. Please
see [1] for the complete program.
Unfortunately, I will not attend in person due to a my vacation with my family.

[1] http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201210_berlin:info

Best regards, Oliver.