incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: OpenOffice Developer Room (devroom) at FOSDEM
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:19:43 GMT
On 25/09/2012 Juergen Schmidt wrote:
> Am Montag, 24. September 2012 um 21:32 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>> If nobody else steps up, I'll send the application after we have
>> consensus on it, but if anybody else wants to take over from now
>> on, it's absolutely OK for me, provided we meet the deadlines,
>> i.e., we send the application this week.
> I like your draft and please move forward with it. I will support you
> later on with further organization...

I've just sent the devroom application. Thank you for the availability,
and if you or Louis or anybody else are willing to take ownership of
this it's of course OK with me. I did this first step only because the
deadline was this week and the project couldn't miss it.

Our availability to share a joint devroom with other projects is stated
in the proposal, so it will likely happen that FOSDEM organizers
consider this option and make their recommendations accordingly.

View raw message