incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Updating Committers on Project Status Page (was RE: New committer: Chen ZuoJun)
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 21:35:54 GMT
On 9/24/2012 7:34 AM, Rob Weir wrote:
...snip...
> Is there any easy way to track PMC membership?  Maybe that be derived
> from the authz for the eventual /pmc/openoffice tree?    Eventually we
> want an easy way to generate a roster that lists committers but also
> identifies PMC members.

TLPs have a slightly different way to track PMC members, specified here:

   http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newpmc

PMC membership is mostly an organizational thing, so I'm not sure
there's a simple automated way to detect it.  However committers can
view some of the great tools at whimsy, and I'd bet someone could find
the code there that auto-parses both committer and PMC lists, and
repurpose it to create an AOO specific page that could be public:

   https://whimsy.apache.org/

There's a look under the hood link that takes you to the source in the
infra SVN tree.

- Shane