incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject OpenOffice Developer Room (devroom) at FOSDEM
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:20:46 GMT
FOSDEM, one of the biggest Free and Open Source Software events in
Europe, is coming again on 2-3 February 2013 in Brussels.

Attendance is free and, moreover, "Developer Rooms" can be made
available upon request, but they must be requested before the end of
September. See

I'm available to draft the application for an OpenOffice devroom and
post it here on ooo-dev for lazy consensus, unless:
- Someone has already done it (just let us know)
- Apache manages applications in a centralized way
- No OpenOffice developers can attend (I would appreciate to know that
we will have some full-time developers there)
- People believe it is useless (but FOSDEM is a big event and we
shouldn't miss it, since by February we will probably have graduated and
version 3.5 could be approaching release).

View raw message