incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject OpenOffice Developer Room (devroom) at FOSDEM
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:20:46 GMT
FOSDEM, one of the biggest Free and Open Source Software events in
Europe, is coming again on 2-3 February 2013 in Brussels.

Attendance is free and, moreover, "Developer Rooms" can be made
available upon request, but they must be requested before the end of
September. See https://fosdem.org/2013/call_for_devrooms.html

I'm available to draft the application for an OpenOffice devroom and
post it here on ooo-dev for lazy consensus, unless:
- Someone has already done it (just let us know)
- Apache manages applications in a centralized way
- No OpenOffice developers can attend (I would appreciate to know that
we will have some full-time developers there)
- People believe it is useless (but FOSDEM is a big event and we
shouldn't miss it, since by February we will probably have graduated and
version 3.5 could be approaching release).

Regards,
   Andrea.