incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Hi, AOO 3.4.1 build breaks in Windows XP
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 20:38:48 GMT
Hi tapas,

tapas schrieb:
> Hi Ariel/ALL
>
> If you can't upload full source tree then at least attach following things
> for windows build:
>
> 1) configure command
> 2) cygwin version
> 3) out put of configure command in cygwin shell
> 4) svn revision number of your source tree
> 5) contents of cygwin path variable in cygwin shell.
> 6) win_env_set.sh file produced by your configure command
> 7) if possible then please also let me know contents of main/external/
> directory and send dmake source file/link OR dmake executable in windows

I'm not sure whether all of them are needed, but I put the debug
versions of the dll's into those folders too, for example
Microsoft.VC90.DebugCRT.manifest, msvcm90d.dll, msvcp90d.dll, and
msvcr90d.dll.

It should be in configure
--with-dmake-url="http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2"
\