incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS][WWW] maybe time for a home page facelift?
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 17:14:28 GMT
With our graduation coming up soon, it might be time for us to consider
a slight update to the user portal web site --
http://www.openoffice.org/ -- for this momentous occasion.

To this end, I've moved some entities to the "test" directory, and
updated robots.txt to not index this directory.

I've wanted to fix some of the styling for a while to deal with
horizontal placement issues, but I'm sure some of you have some ideas as
well.

Maybe a wiki page would be a good idea as well to present graphic
mockups of ideas.

So...get your creative juices flowing and let's see what we can do.
MzK

"Just 'cause you got the monkey off your back
  doesn't mean the circus has left town."
                     -- George Carlin