incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [BUILD] atlthunk
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 15:23:32 GMT
Hi Ariel,

Ariel Constenla-Haile schrieb:
> On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 04:36:42PM +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> Hi Ariel,
>>
>> addition:
>> I have set
>>   --disable-activex \
>
> Yes, look at my previous mail. Don't disable activex nor atl. I kept
> them in a combo with the -o in
>
>      if test "$DISABLE_ATL" = "TRUE" -o "$DISABLE_ACTIVEX" = "TRUE"; then
>              AC_MSG_RESULT([ATL/MFC disabled])
>      else
>
> I guess you only what to build the embedded object support, does it work
> with activex disabled? Never tried this before.

Yes. I want to use OLE.

> In case it works,

Yes, I can use MathType OLE equations. There exists a trial version of
MathType 6, which remains in a "light" state with only few features
after expiring, but allows to read MathType equations from newer
versions, than the support for MathType 3.0, which is implemented in AOO.

I had tested MSPaint and AcrobatReader too. That works without activex.

  the logic of configure can be changed, to check for
> ATL/MFC if either atl or activex are enabled. It would mean changing the
> -o by an -a, by can try it right now if it works.
>
> if test "$DISABLE_ATL" = "TRUE" -a "$DISABLE_ACTIVEX" = "TRUE"; then
>

> It would mean:
>
> If ATL is disabled AND ActiveX is disabled Then
>      Both are disable, then ATL/MFC is disabled, we don't ckeck it
> Else
>      check ATL and MFC
>      If the check fails Then
>          Disable both ATL and ActiveX (as far as I could understand, they
>          both depend on ATL/MFC)
>      End If
> End If

What does it mean to enable ActiveX? I have not tried it before and
don't know, whether it will build for me.

Kind regards
Regina