incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: download page path
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 21:03:24 GMT
Am 09/21/2012 08:31 PM, schrieb Albino B Neto:
> Hi.
>
> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Donald Whytock<dwhytock@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Is there a path to the download page that's based on the apache.org
>> domain?  My company's firewall system has decided openoffice.org is

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/index.html

As it's not in the test area or something else but the one that is
publicly known, it should be OK to use it as alternative.

HTH

>> "Freeware and Shareware".
>>
>> And yes, they say that like it's a bad thing.

There will always be people that think in black and white pattern and do
not want to see whats in between. ;-(

> Yes.
>
> The university I study also blocked the access openoffice.org
>
> I asked why blocked, and not answer. :(

Really? A university? I cannot believe it.

Marcus