incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [CONFERENCE] ApacheCon Europe 2012 - track OpenOffice - status, feedback and asking for volunteers
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:11:46 GMT
Hi,

a status update:

beside the 18 accepted presentations from dedicated speakers we will have the
following "community sessions" on the ApacheCon EU 2012:
- Birds of Feather on community building and maturing the community - 90 min
- AOO Community panel - at least 60 min
- Birds of Feather on OpenDocument file format (ODF) - 60 min.

Best regards, Oliver.