incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice Awarded Two InfoWorld Bossie (Best of Open Source Software) Awards
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 20:40:37 GMT
On 20/09/2012 RGB ES wrote:
> 2012/9/19 Rob Weir
>> And now we receive awards both for the product,
>> but also for one of the legacy web services.

Yes, and it is also very interesting to notice that the Templates site
is available in a dozen languages, and entirely community-driven (and by
this I mean the community at large; I believe most of the templates come
from ordinary users, who for example do not even post to ooo-dev or
engage in other community activities).

> The news are now on the EN, ES and IT forums

And on the mailing list in Italian.

> (and on my blog...)

Why don't you repost it to http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/ then? Rob
recently asked for help and indeed it would be nice to have more authors
there...

Regards,
   Andrea.